Read on to find out about our simple prices, album prices and our new gift registry payment system.

After doing a little bit of research we have managed to restructure our pricing for you to make everything much easier to understand! Our offer to you is simple, we have a single charge for the photographic coverage of the day and then another for any albums or products you may like to have with your package.

Two photographers (myself and Georgie) are included in every package to make sure you get really comprehensive coverage of your wedding day, all of your usable photos from the day (usually around 400-600) are uploaded to our wedding photography gallery so your friends and family around the world can log in (using your password) and see your photos. The images on there are also available to download free of charge to print/Facebook/email etc. rather than having to come back to us. Prints are of course available through our gallery but they’re at a very sensible rate.

So, as for prices, the most popular packages are outlined below for you with two photographers, a fantastically relaxed and natural style, and all pictures on a personal gallery.

Ceremony-only (half an hour before the ceremony to half an hour after, available Mon-Thurs only), £1195
Ceremony and preparations (two hours before the ceremony) OR ceremony to first dance (roughly 9pm but if there’s a buffet we’re not Draconian about it!), £1395
Full day coverage (the most popular) of two hours before the ceremony for preparations through to half an hour after the first dance, £1495

After your wedding day has ended and you’ve relaxed on your honeymoon you can look at having an album as well (or you can always book in for an album with your initial package). Prices range from £250 for an A4 storybook through £350 for an A3 storybook (our most popular), £450 for a 14″x10″ photobook right up to £700-£1400 for our fantastic Queensberry range. All of our albums other than the Queensberry range have 30 pages which can accommodate roughly 120 photos. The Queensberry range starts at 15 pages and 60 photos.

Most people tend to go for full day coverage and a 30 page A3 storybook album, with our online gallery and free downloads (no watermarks) that’s just £1845. We never set out to offer the cheapest service around (after all, if you pay peanuts you get monkeys……although I *do* like peanuts….and cashews, and pecans…..but I digress) but we like to think that for the quality of service you receive, the quality of albums you have available and the overall quality of our work, we represent really good value for money. Check out our galleries, testimonials, blogs and album galleries to see what you’re getting!

Many people ask us about payment options. In a nutshell we offer incredibly flexible options. Many people like to pay the traditional 10% deposit and the other 90% as a lump sum before their wedding day, that’s fine – however we do also offer the option to split your payment between booking and wedding day, with a 25% deposit, a further deposit of 25% at any point between booking and your wedding and 50% balance. We like to make things as easy for you as possible.

More and more of our clients are having the same problem, they want top quality wedding photography from people they trust but they’re also stuck as to what to ask for wedding presents. So we came up with a solution. You could take advantage of our new gift registry – we recognise that many people are living together before they get married (we did…plus one out of three children!) so many of our clients look for alternatives to the traditional gift registry, so now you can ask your guests if they’d like to contribute to your wedding photography. There is a small £50 administration charge for this but why not let your guests contribute to your special day without receiving yet another gravy boat?!

• Flexible payment options available to split from booking to wedding day;
• Cheque, cash, credit card;
• Albums and extras can be purchased with your package or afterwards;
• Upfront, honest, bespoke pricing structure.